Πέμπτη 17 Δεκεμβρίου 2015

Sofia Karagiannidou, 4th Lykeio Rodou



My name is Sofia Karagiannidou and I am a BSc holder in fysical education from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki as well as a Msc holder in the administration of educational units from the University of Aegean.
My teaching experience is 28 years and I have been serving as a Lyceum head teacher since 2008. More specifically, I have been the head teacher of the 4th Lyceum of Rhodes for the past four years.
I personally promote and aim at the school teachersactive involvement in our school unit projects. In a sense of parity and solidarity I practically support my colleagues’ initiatives with the aim of cultivating a democratic and positive school environment. I also encourage our students’ participation in european projects, competitions, educational trips and sports events. As a head teacher I contribute to the promotion of educational projects and workshops concerning the wider social environment and having both teachers’ and studentsawareness raising as a target.
Finally, I attend with great interest the technological advance and hence the new technology use in the educational procedure.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου