Παρασκευή 14 Οκτωβρίου 2016

Lina Filippaki
My name is Lina Filippaki, I was born in Rhodes , I am married and I have a son. I have studied Business Administration at the University of Athens. I also have a second degree as a Kindergarten teacher and a Master ' s degree in Environmental Education. I speak English and Italian and I am computer literate.
I have been teaching Economics in High School for 11 years now and at the same time I ' be been giving Seminars on Marketing , Sales and Communication for adults, among other things. I love my job because it is challenging, it fills me with satisfaction and it had always been the job of my dreams!
Every academic year I run various educational and experiential programs for students. I am definitely of the opinion that the real knowledge is fully gained through one ' s freedom in experimenting and participating in various educational activities.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου