Παρασκευή 7 Οκτωβρίου 2016

Gina Lyristis



My name  is  Gina  Lyristis  and I am a mathematician . I hold  a degree  from the University of  Patras –department  of mathematics with specialty  in theoretical mathematics.
 I  am  in  my  2nd year  of my  MA  studies  in maths  teaching  and philosophy .  
For  the last  15 years  I have been  employed , as  a  math  teacher , of  several  public schools in various areas  of  Greece.  Specifically   for  8 years now, I have been  teaching at the 4th Lyceum of   Rhodes.
 I am interested  in  expanding  my  knowledge. In my opinion   Belgium’s   educational  system will add to my professional  improvement.
I  am also keen on reading, philosophy,   photography lessons and  sports   activities such as swimming . Following a healthy   lifestyle  is important  to me.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου