Τρίτη 27 Οκτωβρίου 2015

Konstantina Mirou


My name is Konstantina Mirou and I am a teacher of Economics. I have been teaching economics in the general upper secondary school of Archangellos village in the island of Rhodes for the last two years. I am a BSc holder in Economics by the University of Macedonia in Thessaloniki. After graduating from the University, I successfully attended an one-year course in the School of Pedagogical and Technological Education at the University of Crete, where I obtained a pedagogical certificate recognized by the public sector. Furthermore, I attended a number of seminars on special education and teaching methods concerning children with special needs. I have a 10 year teaching experience. As a teacher in public schools, my goal is to attract the interest of my students and to deliver more interesting sessions by approaching the economic science from various aspects. I have completed a number of projects in collaboration with my students involving the creation of new businesses and the conditions required for the operation and organization of an enterprise. My interests include the study of macroeconomic phenomena such as unemployment and GDP while I have a special interest on issues relating to the economic crisis in Greece and possible solutions for economic growth. In my spare time, I particularly enjoy reading and taking photos. I am also keen on swimming, dancing and cycling. I am trying to follow a healthy life style and I am happy to have a healthy mind in a healthy body.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου