Τετάρτη 28 Οκτωβρίου 2015

Symela Morfopoulou


I am Symela Morfopoulou and I am a greek philologist in a General Upper Secondary school in Archagelos of Rhodes. I am working for the last seven years in this school. I like teaching very much because it is very interesting to cooperate with children every day. You can teach them a lot but you can also learn from them about their interests and their concerns. I finished my master in environmental education at the university of Aegean last summer. Also i speak English fluently and I have a good knowledge of computers. I am interest in running. I use to run for about 5 kilometers per day. I use to participate in Rhodes Marathon every year. I like listening to music and watching movies in cinemas or home. I like reading books in greek or English language and finally my best interest is moving a lot and visiting new countries because I want to know about new civilizations and meet new people.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου