Πέμπτη 29 Οκτωβρίου 2015

Stella Lamprianou

I am Stella Lamprianou and I am 45. I am single and I have a daughter who is 20 years old.
I hold an BA in English language and literature by the University of Athens.
I have teaching experience 20 years. The last four years I was appointed as a head teacher at General Upper Secondary School of Archagelos Rhodes.
Our school is housed in an old building (1960) and as a head teacher it was my priority to improve school environment. At the same time, we tried to improve school climate by adopting new teaching methods and conducting projects. As a teacher I am interested in learning about education systems in other European countries and in visiting school surroundings. It has been one of the best lessons in my career.
Moreover, I have a special interest in introducing digital culture at school, for educational and administrative purposes.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου