Τετάρτη 5 Οκτωβρίου 2016

Aggeliki Tenente

I am Aggeliki Tenente and I am a biologist. I am 43 years old, wife of Dimitris and mother of Thomas (14), Maria (10) and Amy (a 3 year old dog).
I graduated from National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, deparment of Biology in 1996. I am also a Med holder in Environmental Education from the University of Aegean.
After graduating from the University, I worked as a researcher  in environmental microbiology for the non profit organisation OikoTechnics in Athens.
For the past fifteen years I have been working as a biology teacher in public schools all over Greece. I have been teaching biology at the 4th Lyceum of Rhodes for the past 6 years. I also encourage and support students participation in enviromental education projects and scientific competitions.
I believe in schools and teachers who stimulate their students' imagination and broaden their interests.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου