Πέμπτη 6 Οκτωβρίου 2016

Eleni Chatzizisi

My name is Eleni Chatzizisi and I am a teacher of Greek literature. I graduated from the department of Greek literature of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens specializing in classical studies (ancient Greek and Latin language and literature) in 1999 (grade: 8,28/10). I also speak English and German and I am computer literate. After successful participation in the national exams for teachers I was employed as a teacher in 2001. Since 2001 I have been teaching ancient and modern Greek and Latin language  in public secondary schools of Dodecanese. For the first four years of  my career I have worked in Symi, a small island of Dodecanese. The students of a small acritic island have to face many problems and difficulties and I had to stand by them and to encourage them to achieve their goals. I have been working at the 4th  general Lyceum of Rhodes for the last ten years. My aim is to motivate my students to be interested in their native language and culture and also in the European culture. Moreover, another point of my work is to improve my students’ critical thinking skills. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου